Box Blaster 3-D
- You are the guardian of -- I dunno -- the Tube Shaft. Attack comes from, who am I to know? The Bad Boxes? Charge up the defense turrets and blast a laser down down the tunnel. It's a skill based puzzle-shooter, people, not a book. Don't expect a story.
- Left-Click upon any of the dotted boxes lining the rim of the shaft. This charges the turret.
- Click a second turret (that is on a different side) to channel a beam between the two points.
- Space or Enter reset the game after a game over.
- The game was designed for use with a touch-screen, but I have yet to evaluate it on such.
- Boxes fly up from the bottom of the shaft to the top.
- Click two turrets to shoot a beam between the two points.
- The beam will travel down the shaft charge and break up any boxes that it collides with.
- Until the beam returns, tht turret point may not be used to launch another beam.
- Each round, a series of attacks are made against the player, gaining speed each time.
- After ten rounds, the speed resets but an addition box is added to the barrage.
- If a box is not destroyed before reaching the end, a miss is earned. Three misses, and it's game over.
- For every fifty boxes destroyed, a miss will be deducted -- so long as your shooting is evaluated as accurate.
Last Modified - May 10th, 2014 | Established - May 10th, 2014