- A mere test for making a three-dimensional world coded out. Of course, it doesn't work out all that well, but this is very early development stage stuff.
- Arrow Keys move the cylinder around the board. You can also use the number pad and WASD. The latter two can also be used for instant diagonal by using the between-keys.
- Space and number pad Zero make the plug jump. Combine this with movement to ascend to a higher area.
- Plus (+) and Minus (-) to rotate the point of view both clock and counterclockwise.
- Enter advances to the next scene, of which there are two.
- There isn't any, really. It moves about and makes a point. It's more of just scaffolding to be later build upon.
Last Modified - January 24th, 2016 | Established - January 24th, 2016