- A round orange fellow who stumbles through an ever shifting room, shooting blocks or climbing over them. This simple venture into a 2-D platforming game on canvas is just that. Plus, I like the animation on Tangelly's walk cycle. Yes, that is his name.
- Arrow Keys move the player about, as does WASD and the Key Pad. This moves him left, right, allows him to jump, and drop through thin blocks.
- Space and Zero fires out a dart which can break vertical blocks.
- Enter cause the scene to repopulate and restart.
- Decimal causes the player to relocate but maintains the current configuration.
- Hop about the scene and see how many of the blocks can be destroyed.
- Circle Block are bouncy and propel the player off from the face touched.
- Diamond Block are sharp and inflict damage. Getting hit too much ends the game.
- Square Block are rough and slow down movement and descent.
Last Modified - October 24th, 2015 | Established - October 24th, 2015