Need to know the best move set? Curious where the Combat Points will wind up? Want to know which skills will be more effective against a specific opponent? All that and more? can be discovered by simply plugging in some numbers.
- About the Calculator
- Enter the information for the attacker and defender, allowing for even the individual DVs or a rough estimation.
- The full stats of the selected monsters are displayed according to their position in a fight. Defending monsters use moves at a slower rate than attacking ones.
- Each of the possible moves is listed as well as the damage inflicted against the opponent.
- The Damage Per Second is calculated -- mostly -- by dividing the inflicted damage by the time it takes to execute a move. Charge moves have additional DPS listed accounting for the time needed to build up the bar.
- For the defender, an additional set (denoted with a "D") shows the damage potential when the attacker dodges some of the charge skills. The more bars a skill has, the more times the attack successfully lands.
- Skills preceded with a "!" are legacy moves; the ability can no longer be learned by that monster in the current version of the game.
- At the very end is an estimation for how long each monster will take to defeat the other monster given a particular move set.
Last Modified - December 14th, 2017 | Established - September 30th, 2016